Depression is more common than people suspect. Depression affects approximately 15% of
Americans annually (more than 30 million). Other types of depression include bipolar disorder, cyclothymic and dysthymic disorder.
Some symptoms of depression may include:
• Prolonged sadness
• Sleeping too much or too little; interrupted sleep
• Weight loss, or weight gain
• Lost interest in activities once enjoyed
• Restlessness or irritability
• Concentration difficulties, decision-making struggles
• Loss of energy
• Feeling guilty, hopeless or worthless
• Suicidal thoughts
Journey Counseling 2333 Alexandria Drive 229 Lexington, KY 40504 US
Copyright © 2020 Journey Counseling - All Rights Reserved.