Counseling is an opportunity to explore the struggles of life. Everyone experiences setbacks, roadblocks and detours along the journey.
Counselors help clients understand their choices and options in order to develop new possibilities.
Individual counseling, couples and marriage counseling involves exploring possibilities together in a safe, supportive, and confidential environment. Counselors and clients work at a mutually agreed upon pace while moving toward new insight, growth, healing and change
• we just need to be stronger
• therapy is for people with “serious” issues
• we just need to "get over it"
• we will have to give something up (often unwilling to let go of old beliefs, attitudes and habits that really are hard to change)
• therapy is unnecessary when you can just talk to good friends and family
• no one really cares anyway, why bother
• no one could ever really understand my situation, circumstance and life
Our focus is to help individuals, couples and families heal, grow, and become aware of their inner strengths. We achieve this by providing a neutral safe space, listening to your concerns, and moving through the process at your comfort level
We promise to be there for you every step of your journey. Our goal is to help you grow from your struggles, heal from your pain, and move forward to where you want to be in your life